Have you ever wanted to help make dreams come true? Well here’s your chance. Bridal Couture of Birmingham and Bridal Couture of Plymouth are accepting applications for a team member to join our amazing staff of dedicated and enthusiastic sales consultants and seamstresses. Our goal is to make our brides dreams come true. Join our Team! Bridal Couture is seeking team members to fill the following positions:
Bridal Consultant: Plymouth and Birmingham
We are always looking for enthusiastic team members who love the bridal industry. Our salons focus on semi-exclusive designer wedding gowns that have a soft elegance and may not be what brides see in other stores.
- Hours very depending on the store. Saturdays are required as this is our busiest and most fun day of the week.
- Looking for a long term team member.
- Prefer experience in the retail industry. Experience in bridal is wonderful, but not required.
- Requires a person that is able to work and communicate well with people.
- Must be willing to learn the details of the bridal industry, designers and gowns.
- Requires an initiative focused person that is detail oriented.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention, Carole.
Bridal Seamstress Intern: Bridal Couture of Birmingham
This is an amazing opportunity to be trained by bridal seamstresses that know the latest techniques to handle the ever changing bridal industry styles and have over 30 years of bridal sewing experience. Our intern will assist our team of bridal seamstresses during the fitting and alteration process of a bridal gown. You will get hands on experience with hand sewing, beading, industrial machine sewing and steaming. Learn how to handle some of the most challenging fabrics and sculpt a gown to a bride perfectly for her wedding day. Internships are unpaid as they are aimed primarily at helping to grow your skills and introduce you to new techniques that can make our intern more marketable.
Email your resume to email@example.com, attention, Amy.